No matter how old you are, you can’t visit a Disney park and not be deliriously happy. It’s literally impossible! Sadly, visiting Disneyland or Disney World at the moment is out of the question, but that doesn’t mean you can’t grab a bit of that elation and joy you get from being there by watching virtual Disneyland parades from home.
- The parades are one of the best parts of Disneyland visits. They happen every day and are a major part of the memorable experience of visiting the park. They’re an opportunity to see all of your favorite characters, hear some fun music, and take your celebration to the next level.
- The Magic Happens parade is their latest show. The Magic Happens parade only debuted at Disneyland in February so it didn’t get much of a run before the park had to close down. Thankfully, the Disney Parks YouTube channel allows you to watch a virtual version of the eight-minute performance online for free!
- This is a virtual parade like none other! Disneyland’s latest parade features Mickey and Minnie, of course, but also other beloved characters like Moana, Elsa, Anna, and Olaf from Frozen, and Coco‘s Miguel and Dante. There’s also a new song co-composed by Todrick Hall and a celebration of some older Disney classics like Sleeping Beauty.
- There are other virtual Disneyland parades available to watch as well. The Disney Parks YouTube channel has also uploaded some other edited versions of past parades so you can watch those as well. Hey, you have nothing better to do, so why not make a day of it?
- If you’re feeling a little down, this might help. Can you imagine anything that will lift your spirits faster than a virtual Disneyland parade? I don’t think so. Sure, it may not be as good as the real thing, but it will definitely make you smile.