While you don’t necessarily have to play games at parties to have a good time, there’s no use denying that a good game (board, drinking, whatever) can really take things up a notch. If you’re sick of the standard ones and want to change things up, can I suggest What Do You Meme? It’s AMAZING.
It’s a hilarious twist on meme culture. If you’re into internet/meme culture—and let’s be honest, who isn’t these days?—then you’ll totally be familiar with most if not all of the memes included in What Do You Meme? However, this game isn’t just about identifying memes…
You have to get creative. What Do You Meme? includes 435 cards, with 360 caption cards and 75 photo cards. What you have to do is pair the most hilarious caption with a particular photo and all the other players judge which is the best. Are you up to the challenge?
Be warned: it’s filthy. This game is adult-only for a reason. A lot of the captions are hilarious but extremely inappropriate for children, so make sure you’ve got the kiddies out of the way and up to bed before you break this game out. You’ve been warned!
Up to 20 people can play it. While you’ll need a minimum of 3 people for What Do You Meme?, up to 20 people can participate, so even if you’re having a big party, no one has to miss out on the fun (and believe me, they won’t want to).
Everyone loves this game. Of the nearly 6,000 Amazon reviews, What Do You Meme? has an average of 4.6 out of 5 stars, which speaks for itself. Pretty much everyone agrees that this game is totally inappropriate, totally hilarious, and a ton of fun. What more do you need to know? It’s the game your next party is desperate for.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!