There’s no limit to how many times a person can fall in love. Some people fall in love many times throughout their life and each love you find will bring happiness but when you find your soulmate, it’s a different sort of feeling – a special feeling that can’t be replicated or even really described in a specific way. This is how it feels when you find your one and only.
- It’s more subtle than you think. If you haven’t met your soulmate yet and you’re trying to picture what it will be like the moment you finally meet them, you might be thinking that it will feel like a shock or something. You might think that the sight of them will knock you over and leave you thinking, “Oh my God” or “Wow.” The truth is that often when you meet your soulmate, it feels less like a hurricane blowing through and more like an insane sense of tranquility. Don’t be surprised if you see them from across the room and simply think, “There you are.”
- Everything starts to just feel good. As cliche as it may be, get ready to be that sappy, smiling fool that can’t stop singing or dancing around your house in pure bliss. Yeah, you might start to get on your friends’ and coworkers’ nerves with all of your corny love stuff but the thing is, who cares? You have found someone with who you are falling completely and hopelessly in love. Let people be annoyed. They’ll get over it. The relationship won’t be this new and exciting forever so, enjoy every last second of those first stages.
- You’ll start to look at the world differently. When you find your soulmate and are so happy you can’t even handle it, you start to view things in a completely different light. Tiny inconveniences that used to derail your whole day or small things that would make you upset will stop mattering so much. You’ll start to have a more positive outlook on life because you’ll have this newfound happiness that makes everything a little bit brighter.
- They make you feel safe. When you’ve found you’re person, there is a sense of security that comes over you whenever they’re around. Your soulmate will always make you feel safe whenever you’re with them because you know they’d never hurt you. You’ll also feel a sense of peace with them knowing that you’ve found the perfect person for you and your grand search for “The One” is finally over.
- You’ll feel more comfortable than ever. The one for you will love everything you bring to the table, including the way that you look and every detail about you. If you’ve felt insecure about your looks or ever felt inadequate, your soulmate will completely squash all of those doubts by not only telling you but showing you that you’re the most beautiful woman they’ve ever seen. All of your insecurities will simply melt away and if they ever come back, your soulmate will make sure to remind you how perfect you are to them.
- You’ll understand your past better. It can be hard to understand why we’ve had to endure some of the things we’ve been through, especially heartbreak. Before you find your soulmate, it might seem confusing and unfair that you had to go through terrible relationships with people who weren’t right for you. When you find your person, it doesn’t necessarily make the pain from the past go away, but it can definitely make it easier to deal with. You’ll start to understand why it didn’t work out with all the other people from your past and you might even start to feel a little grateful that those relationships ended. If you had stayed with someone else, you may have never met your soulmate. Everything happens for a reason. When you meet your soulmate, that phrase becomes so clear and believable.
- You’ll start to feel so excited for the future. When you’re single, before you meet the person you’re supposed to spend the rest of your life with, it can be difficult to look towards the future and feel excited for things to come. You might be thinking that you’d like to travel the world but wonder who you’ll travel with. You might see your friends getting engaged, planning their weddings, and having babies, and as happy as you may be for them, it can often be a constant reminder that you don’t have that special someone in your life yet. Once you meet your soulmate, you suddenly start to feel so excited for all of the things that the two of you will experience together in your future and it makes it a lot easier to look forward to.
- You’ll believe in yourself more and go after what you want in life. Your soulmate is more than just a lover. They’ll become your best friend and your biggest fan. The right person for you will always encourage you to go after your dreams and they’ll reassure you that you’re more than capable of achieving them. Some of our goals are difficult to obtain and we can become discouraged when things get rocky. With a supportive partner by your side, you’ll feel like you can take over the world and they’ll be there cheering you on the entire way. That’s what makes a true soulmate and it feels incredible.