You’ve tried Dalgona coffee and you may have even tried your hand at whipped strawberry milk or whipped Nutella. If you’re getting a bit sick of those already and are in the market for something new, may I humbly introduce whipped peanut butter milk?
View this post on Instagram
- The idea comes courtesy of Valentina Mussi, aka @sweetportfolio. If you’ve never seen her Instagram account before, you’re seriously missing out. She has been hitting us up with so many delicious whipped drink recipes, and whipped peanut butter milk is the latest and perhaps (?) the greatest.
- Whipped peanut butter milk doesn’t require many ingredients. Like the other whipped drinks in the genre, it requires very few ingredients to make. For instance, all you need is 2 Tbsp of peanut butter (nothing too salty!), 1 tsp of sugar, and 1/2 a cup of heavy cream. Whip until you can’t whip anymore and voila, there you go!
- You can adorn your glass if you’d like! Reese’s Pieces are @sweetportfolio’s accessory of choice, but you can put whatever you’d like to rim your glass or go with nothing at all! Maybe you put some banana slices along the edge of your glass to go with it. Maybe chocolate chips? Whatever you like you can make work.
- You could theoretically even add some coffee if you really wanted to. While the point of whipped peanut butter milk isn’t to be a coffee-based drink, I feel like the two flavors would marry well together! Maybe adding in a tablespoon of instant coffee with the PB/cream mix would be a good idea? Then you can get a sweet and savory fix AND some caffeine while you’re at it!
- This would make a great dessert. Admittedly, this isn’t the kind of drink you want to start your morning with since it’s going to be packed with calories and sugar, but hey, YOLO! I plan on making it this weekend!