Dalgona coffee has been all the rage lately and for good reason: it’s delicious. However, we’re not here to talk about what is essentially a reverse latte. Instead, we’ve moved onto a tasty new treat that the coffee haters will love. Whipped strawberry milk is the new trend and it’s a ridiculously yummy treat that’s even easier to make!
- You only really need two ingredients! Making whipped strawberry milk only requires two things: some strawberry Nesquik powder and heavy cream. You combine 1 Tablespoon of the mix and 4 Tbsp of heavy cream and get your mix on. Before you know it, you’ll be treated to some fluffy pink deliciousness!
- Yup, you can do chocolate milk too. If you don’t have strawberry Nesquik but you do have some chocolate laying around, that works just fine too! Whipped chocolate milk will be just as yummy and works just as well, just use 1 Tbsp of that and stick with the quarter of a cup of heavy cream and voila!
- Like Dalgona coffee, it’s served over milk. While you’re using heavy cream to get the whipped effect with your strawberry milk, it’ll be too thick to enjoy on its own. Pop that on top of milk just as you would Dalgona coffee and enjoy!
- There are plenty of other variations to the whipped drink craze too. If you don’t have Nesquik or coffee in or simply don’t like them, why not try something else like matcha tea? That would be a great twist on the flavor. Really, you can get imaginative here and try different things depending on your personal tastes.
- You can even do whipped cocoa! Instagrammer @sweetportfolio has been giving followers loads of great ideas, including one for whipped cocoa, which just uses cocoa powder, heavy cream, and a little bit of sugar. This is a great alternative if you don’t have Nesquik in but want in on the chocolatey goodness. I know I do!