Frankly, no one has to pay me or offer me any kind of incentive to eat cheese. I do it pretty much daily now and there’s no cheese I won’t chow down on. Brie, cheddar, gorgonzola… the list goes on and on. However, knowing that Whisps is looking to actually pay someone $5,000 to eat and review cheese for a year has definitely made sacrificing my arteries that much more alluring, to be honest.
- If you’ve never tried Whisps, you’re missing out. Whisps makes deliciously crunchy and salty cheese crisps in a variety of flavors including Parmesan, Nacho, Asagio & Pepper Jack, Cheddar, Tomato & Basil, and Barbeque. They’re all equally delicious, so you’ll enjoy whatever flavor you get.
- Whisps is looking for a brand ambassador. The brand wants someone to join their cheese board which is an hourly gig that can earn you up to $5,000 in cash and other benefits. All you have to do is eat a bunch of cheese throughout the year and review them in detail to help Whisps decide on future flavors.
- As if free cheese wasn’t enough, you get so much more. In addition to $2,000 cold hard cash, you also get a $1,500 stipend, and an additional $1,500 worth of prizes. Those prizes include curated cheese boards and cheese wheels on a quarterly basis, a ticket to the World Cheese Championship in 2022, plenty of merch, and a virtual cheese class to up your cheese knowledge.
- This is basically my dream job. “As Whisps original cheese fanatic, I was able to make my cheese dream a reality: making — and eating — delicious, quality cheese snacks,” CEO Ilana Fischer said in a statement. “I’m excited to find someone who loves cheese as much as me and my team to help us evaluate different cheeses to explore for innovation in the future. Plus, I’m excited to make someone else’s dream a reality!”
- You can enter through July 25 and the winner will be announced that day. Just in time for National Wine and Cheese Day! Applications can be put submitted on the Whisps website which includes your basic name and address and some basic questions on why you think you’d be good for the role. It sounds amazing!