A woman on TikTok has revealed the terrible way she found out that her husband was having an affair with her very own mother: her son discovered them in the act! Jamie Walker, 42, said she had no idea there was a relationship happening between the pair until her 16-year-old son walked in on them having sex. Thankfully, this was all years ago – her son is 25 now!
Reply to @zzajh True. F*cking.. Story. I mean we can all be hypocritical, but c’mon!!! #boundaries #christian #wtff #crazymom
- Her husband and mom had been having an affair for five years. In a series of clips, Jamie shared the horrifying story. “So basically what happened was my then 16-year-old son, who is now 25, walked in on my now ex-husband and my mom,” she recalled. “My flesh and blood mom – doing what they had been apparently doing for the last five years.”
- Her son stood up to his dad and grandma. “There was a showdown, my son said, ‘If you don’t tell her, I’m going to tell her,'” Jamie revealed. She said that her husband finally confessed one day when they were driving to their local Walmart.
- Weirdly enough, they didn’t end their relationship right there. Jamie admits that while she was disgusted by what was happening, she didn’t immediately leave her husband as she wasn’t in a position to do so. “I was in shock and I didn’t know what to do,” she admitted. “I wasn’t in a position to financially take care of myself or the kids at that time, so we stuck it out and did therapy.”
- They moved to another state and decided to start again. After moving to Tennessee, Jamie believed maybe their relationship would have a new beginning. Unfortunately, it wasn’t long before her husband was cheating again, this time with a 60-year-old colleague. This time around, Jamie ended things and her husband has since gone on to marry that coworker.
- Jamie is doing well these days. She has a positive attitude and a good sense of humor about what she’s been through, joking that she was “just too young” for her husband. She’s also revealed that she’s cut her mother out of her life and that her son no longer speaks to his father or grandmother because of what happened.