I feel like a sense of humor is the most important thing you can possibly have if you want a happy, successful long-term relationship. Being able to laugh at yourself, at each other, and at life in general is something that brings people closer together. However, one husband may have taken this a step too far by getting a tattoo of his wife ugly snoring on a plane.
I’m never getting married https://t.co/HKrRLfqp4A
— Kathryn Watson (@kathrynw5) December 27, 2019
- This was a pretty intense form of revenge. James McGraw is a 40-year-old window cleaner from Portsmouth, England, and he and his wife Kelly love playing practical jokes on each other. She recently gave him a terrible haircut just for a laugh so he decided to get her back with the tattoo. Tit for tat?
- They’ve been together for 24 years but trolling has never been taken thus far. After snapping the pic secretly while on a recent flight, James decided that getting the less than flattering image tattooed on his body for all eternity would be the ultimate prank that Kelly would never see coming.
- Unfortunately, Kelly wasn’t a fan. James told The Sun that while the tattoo is on his thigh and can therefore be hidden most of the time, Kelly didn’t get the joke and thought her husband had gone too far. “There’s a line and he’s crossed it big time. We’re just a normal family but our banter’s got out of hand,” she said. “It’s still really raw. We do mess about anyway but this is on another level. I was horrified. I couldn’t believe it. I hated the photo so much.”
- James is scared for what’s to come. While James is proud of his trolling, he’s also concerned that Kelly may get him back in an even bigger way in the future. “We’ve been playing pranks on each other for 24 years,” he admitted. “I’m one up at the moment — but I’m also scared because I don’t know what she’s now planning.”
- He’s probably not wrong to worry since Kelly plans on getting revenge. Kelly’s not happy about the extra chins James added to the tattoo, for one. “He needs to watch his back because karma’s a b***h,” she warned. “I’ll think of something to get him back, but it’s going to have to be really, really bad to top that.”