When you’re tired, stressed, or just want to relax, there’s nothing better than kicking back with a nice beverage and taking a few minutes to breathe and just be. Well, if you love coffee and you love wine—and let’s be real, who doesn’t?—you’ll probably be pretty thrilled to know that wine-infused coffee is a thing now and you can buy some to brew at home.
Talk about a genius invention. Wine-infused coffee is the brainchild of Molinari Private Reserve, a Napa Valley-based company that exists purely to bring combine these two delicious drinks. While adding wine to your coffee after it’s brewed isn’t a totally new thing, they admit, infusing the beans themselves with wine is, and that’s what they’re here for.
So how do they do it? According to their website, “Each regular and decaf blend is made from carefully selected coffee beans that are rehydrated to a specific liquid percentage using a special house made red – created exclusively for Molinari by local Napa wineries – and then dried and roasted. The result is an (alcohol-free) rich full-bodied coffee with a blueberry note.” NICE.
The more milk you add, the more wine-like the taste. According to the Molinari website, to really bring out the wine flavors in the coffee, you just need to add more milk. If you want to bring out the blueberry flavor a bit more, make it in a French press. Also, letting it sit makes it taste even better, taking the whole “aged like a fine wine” thing to a new level.
Wine-infused coffee can be prepared just like regular coffee. That means you don’t have to just have it hot. You can make lattes with it, cappuccinos, or even chill it in the fridge overnight for that bomb cold brew taste. I don’t know about you but I wake up every morning to a cup of iced coffee. Making it wine coffee is bound to make my mornings a little more bearable.
You can order it online! If you don’t live in the Napa Valley area, have no fear—wine coffee can be bought on Molinari’s website right here. You’re welcome!
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!