At the end of a long week, there’s nothing better than kicking back on the couch with a bottle of wine and just chillin’ out. It gets slightly better if you have a few friends around for some quality snacks, as well. But if you want to really take things to the next level, may I suggest you order and immediately play Wine-opoly?
- It’s like Monopoly but a lot boozier. Which automatically makes it better, right? While Wine-opoly isn’t made by the same company as Monopoly and isn’t technically related to the original game at all, it does draw on its basic principles to bring you wine-filled fun, so I’m all for it.
- There’s a shorter gameplay option if that’s your thing. If you’re someone who gets bored by the hours-long session it takes to finish a classic Monopoly game, you’re in luck. Wine-opoly definitely has a longer version, but you can also choose to play the hour-long mode. The quicker you’re done, the sooner you can focus solely on having a drink.
- Wine-opoly is educational too! You may know you love drinking wine, but do you know much about the various types of wine or how they’re made? How about the history behind the drink? No? Well, you’re in luck because Wine-opoly will teach you facts about your favorite beverage as you play.
- The playing pieces are wine bottles. How cute is that? You choose your favorite color wine bottle as your playing token, roll the dice, and get moving around the board. Talk about adorable.
- Up to six people can play at once. While you technically only need one other person to play Wine-opoly with you, up to six people can play at once, so if you’re hosting a small dinner party, don’t forget to pull this out of your cupboard and set it out to play. Everyone is bound to have fun. And hey, it gives you an excuse to drink more!