A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly misused 911 by asking dispatchers to send an officer back to her home because she found him attractive and wanted him to perform some “extra duty,” NBC-2 reported. Needless to say, that’s not the purpose of the 911 service and she was swiftly sent to jail.
- She called 911 several times that evening. Maria Montenez-Colon, 58 and from Punta Gorda, first called 911 earlier the same evening asking for her Corvette back, though from whom is unclear. When an officer arrived, he noted that she was extremely drunk and overly suggestive. She even asked him if he was single and told him how sexy she thought he was.
- Montenez-Colon was pretty inappropriate with the officer. She allegedly told him, “I haven’t been penetrated in years” and “I am so horny.” When the officer tried to get her back on topic and ask about the Corvette, she is said to have told him: “You can [expletive] me.”
- So what’s the deal with the Corvette. The woman eventually revealed that she signed her Corvette over to her stepson when her husband died but decided she wanted it back. However, at this point, the officer realized there was nothing he could do to help and decided to leave. However, he warned her about misusing 911.
- An hour later, Montenez-Colon called 911 again. This time, she wanted to lodge a complaint about the officer, at which point he and a colleague came back to her house. When the second officer asked Montenez-Colon what was going on, she explained that the first officer was “a perfect gentleman, but when I asked him to [expletive] me, he turned me down so that made me angry.” The first officer then asked her if she remembered his warning about misusing 911, to which she responded: “I do, but how else am I going to get you to [expletive] me?” ABC-7 reports.
- She was arrested and booked into Charlotte County Jail. The officer’s warning about misusing 911 wasn’t heeded, so she was booked into jail.