Everyone knows that looking for love sucks, but somehow we find a way to pick ourselves up and get back out there because we hope that at the end of it, we will actually end up finding “The One.” However, it seems like not everyone is so optimistic about romantic relationships in the human world, as a 30-year-old woman from England is now engaged to be married to a ghost.
Amethyst Realm (which may tell you all you need to know) has been having sex with ghosts for a long time now, she says, and has racked up 20 ghost lovers. However, it was on a recent trip to Australia that she apparently met a spirit who captured her heart (and guaranteed her admission to the mile high club) and now they’re engaged to be married.
As she explained to The Sun, “I’d not had a phantom fling for a while and as I was away on business, starting a new relationship was the last thing on my mind. Then one day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. A new lover had arrived.”
Like most of us who have holiday romances, Amethyst was worried that once she left Australia, she and her supernatural lover would have to part ways, but then the ghost showed up on the flight back and they had to do the nasty because it was just so romantic.
Amethyst says that she’s sure this ghost, which is apparently male, is her soulmate, and funny enough, her family and friends all seem to be happy for her and don’t think she needs to be institutionalized. Probably a good thing since, during a recent trip to England’s Wookey Hole, the ghost proposed!
“There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak. I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real,” she said.
You can see Amethyst’s appearance on the UK morning show This Morning below:
I guess there really is someone out there for everyone.
- Be Careful—15 Surprising Birth Control Mistakes You Might Be Making
- 10 Times You’re Accidentally Sexy – And It Drives Us Guys Crazy
- I’m Pretty Sure That The Guy I Marry Will Cheat On Me & I’m Okay With That
- 13 Deeply Intimate Things To Do Besides Sex
- 16 Reasons The Best Women Often Stay Single The Longest
- Are You An Assertive, Badass Woman? 12 Signs You Take No Crap
- Do You Have Sarmassophobia? It May Be Why You’re Single
- 12 Texts You’ve Definitely Received If You’ve Got An Amazing Boyfriend
Share this article now!