A woman on TikTok has revealed that she’s received 64 different packages from Amazon that she never ordered. Olivia Douglass hasn’t placed any orders with Amazon, but that hasn’t stopped the boxes from arriving, as she shared in a series of videos. Strangely enough, Amazon doesn’t even want the items back and has told her to hang onto them.
- The boxes aren’t addressed to her. While the address is the same, the name is someone else’s. That led Olivia to believe that someone may have made a typo on the address. However, Amazon says no one has made a claim about missing orders just yet.
- Storing 64 boxes is a lot to ask. She has them all piled against a wall, ready for the rightful owner to come forward. However, so far, no one has. “Does anyone else have a Secret Santa that just keeps sending packages to your house, but to their name?… Anybody else, or is it just me?” she asked in a video posted last month.
- Viewers were shocked that Olivia hadn’t opened any of the boxes. Many praised her for having the “self-control” not to peek in and see what was inside. However, once her stash reached more than 40 boxes, she decided to give it a go.
- Olivia Douglass has been sent loads of flags from Amazon. The first box showed an American pride peace flag. Other boxes had American Eagle flags, a regular American flag, and others. There were a few other items in other boxes, like a wrapping paper holder and a couple of pillowcases. However, the majority of boxes contain flags.
- She’s using the situation for good. Since so many were swept up in the saga, Olivia asked for her viewers to donate to good causes in exchange for receiving one of the flags. She also plans to donate some of the flags to artists who can put them to good use. Can’t argue with that. And now she can finally put her recycling out!