I don’t particularly understand why belly buttons get so gross – sweat, lint, the whole nine yards – but they do and they need to be cleaned. While some people use Q-Tips or even just a washcloth and soap in the bath to clean theirs out, if you want to get really serious about your navel hygiene, you can buy mini belly button brushes specifically for the cause.
These would make amazing stocking stuffers. These tongue-in-cheek brushes could likely actually be used to clean your belly button, but generally speaking, it’s pretty clear that they’re just a fun novelty gift. Imagine your loved one’s face when they pull this out of their stocking on Christmas morning. It’ll be hilarious!
They come in loads of different colors. Perhaps one of the most fun parts of mini belly button brushes is that you can get them in whatever color you please. There’s blue, yellow, pink, purple, red, and green. How’s that for choice?
Yes, this is exactly what it sounds like. “Adorable and tiny pipe cleaner lint brush, wood handle. Great fun gift will sure stir up laughter. Great for dads, moms, stocking suffers, birthday card inserts and so on. Mail one to a friend,” the product description reads. Sold!
If you want to get one for yourself or someone else, get them while they’re hot. No one wants a stinky belly button, right? You can get yours on Etsy HERE.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!