Judge Judy is basically the best daytime TV show ever. You get to watch the craziest people suing each other over the craziest things and Judge Judith Sheindlin sets them all straight with her hilarious, no-nonsense take on justice. It’s basically perfect and couldn’t get any better… or so I thought, until none other than Amy Schumer turned up in the “audience” in a recent episode!
My mom just sent me photos she took of Amy Schumer on an episode of Judge Judy and my mom could not be more confused. pic.twitter.com/anc3pWIk0f
— Mara (@mars_baars) August 17, 2017
Is dat amy schumer in the bg and if it is, why is she in judge judy's audience/crowd? pic.twitter.com/dBrRIwvt6b
— 💜VioletJjong💜 (@StarfallKjh) August 17, 2017
As if it couldn’t get better, the episode Schumer was present for involved a fight over stolen Yu-Gi-Oh cards, because of course it did. Amy herself was stoked to be on the show and posted on her Instagram page to confirm that it was indeed her, not just some creepy doppelganger who knows that Judge Judy is the bomb.
Here’s what she posted:
“Hell yeah! You know I was in the audience on #judgejudy My sister and I sat in on the cases for the day because we love her!!!!!”
This is basically the best.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!