Dating “just for fun” has never interested me, so if you’re only looking for a temporary fix, keep on walking. My time is valuable and I refuse to waste my time on one more almost, not-really-but-kind-of, already-halfway-out-the-door relationship. I want the guy who can’t wait to hear from me and who’s excited to be with me every chance we can get. I’m looking for a real kind of love with someone who knows how lucky he is to be by my side. So if you’re not afraid to lose me, you’re not the guy I’m looking for.
- I need a guy who needs me too. If I’m merely a stopover on your dating adventures that you’re not super into, don’t waste a second more of my time. I’m not looking for a guy to bide my time with until something else comes along; I’m looking for real and long-lasting love. If you don’t feel like you need me in your life, then I definitely don’t need you in mine.
- I want a relationship that’s constantly moving forward in big ways. I’m looking for those tender moments with a guy where you just know it’s real. I’m not settling for mediocre or a half-assed passion anymore when I’m capable of giving and receiving so much more. If you can’t bare your feelings to me in your own way, you probably don’t like me the way I’m looking for — and I’d rather wait for the guy who knows exactly what he wants and isn’t afraid to say it out loud.
- I want a guy who makes real effort to keep me. I’m sick to death of guys who make zero effort to show me they care about me. I put my best foot forward in every relationship and I’m looking for a guy who will pay those same tokens of appreciation and affections back. If you don’t want to lose me, you’ll step up to the plate to show me that you actually give a crap about keeping this thing going strong.
- I’m ready for forever to begin. I’m ready for so much more than what I’ve been met with and I’m finally at the point where I’m putting my foot down and only making room for exactly what I know I want and deserve. I’m sick of sitting on the sidelines; I’m ready for someone to be all the way in my life for the long haul. I’m ready for my forever guy.
- I won’t waste one more second on “almost.” I refuse to be stuck in gray areas and I refuse to put my own needs on the back burner just to avoid scaring a guy off — screw that. Almost relationships are a complete waste of time and I’m completely over all the BS when it comes to dating. You either want me completely, or you don’t want me at all. There’s no in between with me.
- I deserve a guy who’s just as crazy about me as I am about him. I’ve fallen for guys who didn’t catch me in the past and it’s a really crappy feeling when you lay your heart on the line and the person you’ve shown it to treats it like it’s nothing special. I’m over it. I want a guy who’s going to show me and tell me what I mean to him because having me in his life has changed his world for the better.
- I’m looking for the real deal. I refuse to settle anymore. Like I said, I’m completely over the BS. If you let me walk away easily or you don’t give a damn if I do, you’re not the guy that I want in my life. The right guy for me will work hard to keep me around, because a picturing a life without each other has suddenly changed into a miserable thought.
- Losing me is a choice. If you let me slip away, it’s completely your choice — I won’t be begging or pleading to stay. I’m not settling for sub-par relationships or dating that’s headed nowhere. If you’re not afraid to lose me, you’re not the guy I’m looking for, so be on your way and I’ll be on mine.