It makes sense that when you finally meet a great guy, you want to spend as much time as possible getting to know him. Of course, that doesn’t mean you’re willing to give up your BFFs or forget the amazing life you had before he was in it. Not only is this kind of woman an amazing one to have in your life, she’s one guys can learn a lot from.
- She’s relentlessly loyal. Sure, it might bother a guy at first if a girl is constantly dropping him to hang out with her friends, but just remember — all good things in moderation. As long as she strikes a healthy balance of friend time and boyfriend time, it’ll be golden. Not only will making time for her girls help keep her sane, it will prove to him that she’s fearlessly loyal, and he should see great value in that. If she sticks by her pals, he’ll realize that she’ll do the same for him down the line, too.
- She knows what she wants. When a girl is set in her friendships, a dude can be sure she’s not likely to stray from what she finds important. She’s not a loner type who will flip flop and bounce from one relationship to the next, at least not without good reason.
- She values her relationships, no matter what. If a guy has any interest in continuing on an upward trajectory into relationship bliss, he’ll be thrilled when he recognizes just how much a girl truly values the relationships in her life. Regardless of whether it be a relationship with a friend, family member, or significant other, we can often tell a great deal about a person based on their commitment to others in their life. The value a person puts on her relationships, and the efforts she puts into keeping them honest and strong, speaks volumes.
- She’s not going to quit everything else just to put a guy on a pedestal. Any guy who expects a girl to make him the center of her universe is probably not the right guy in the first place. She’s a strong, independent woman, and she’s got a lot going on in life. She should be proud of that, and never sacrifice things that are important to her just to appease someone else. Sure, he may be the one who’s giving her the big O in bed, but the sun doesn’t rise and set on his ego, that’s for damn sure, and he’ll be happy he’s found a girl who stands firmly by her morals, values and ideals.
- She has her own life and won’t be attached to a guy 24/7. Of course, we all hate when a guy accuses a girl of being too, GASP!, “clingy.” It’s as if, all of a sudden, a girl doesn’t have her own life anymore, and her entire schedule revolves around a guy. Well, here’s some news — if a girl’s got a strong squad, she’s not going to drop them for a dude. She’s already got a great thing going with her group of friends, and chances are, she’s not giving that up for anything. And what’s in it for her boyfriend? He won’t ever have any reason to call her out on not having a life of her own, or being too clingy. So go ahead girl, give yourself a nice big pat on the back for being one fiercely independent lady.
- She’s consistently attracted to specific qualities. What you see is what you get. She doesn’t try to hide the qualities she finds attractive in others, and transparency is her best friend. She sticks by her friends’ side, and nothing will change that. Whether she is attracted to strong, loyal, outspoken women or girls who wouldn’t trade their weekly nail appointments for anything, you’ll know what to expect.
- She has experienced disagreements within her relationships, and has grown from them. Any time a girl is part of a well-established tribe, there’s a good chance this group has been together for some time, and has undoubtedly encountered some riffs. No matter who they are, any person you’re close to will at some point get under your skin, whether it be a pet peeve or a huge blowout. However, the fact that she’s still closely connected to these girls, well, that says that she’s been through some crap, and overcame it. She won’t go running at the first sign of disagreement.