The world of sexual fetishes is vast and complicated. There are some things that turn people on that we can’t quite explain, but usually if the fetish is relatively harmless, you might be willing to give it a go for the right person. Everyone has different limits, and something that is pretty vanilla to one person might be completely out of the question to another. That being said, there are a few things that even the most open-minded, sexually adventurous person will give a huge dose of side eye to.
- Cuckolding. If you want to be in a monogamous relationship, chances are his request to watch while you have sex with another guy is going to be a red flag. This one should be reserved for people who are in an open relationship and are 100% comfortable with their arrangement.
- Bukkake. If you don’t know what this is, Google with caution. But basically, it isn’t something women actually want to do unless they’re trying to get into the sex industry.
- Anything to do with certain bodily functions. A urination fetish is actually a pretty common one, but some people are also turned on by feces. The infamous video “Two Girls, One Cup” is an example, and for most people there isn’t enough money in the world to do something like that.
- Furries. Role playing is one thing, but dressing up in animal costumes is a specific variation that may or may not involve actual sex. Some people just get off on acting like they’re an animal and never going further than dry humping.
- Fisting. Obviously there are women out there that are into this, and that’s great for them, but not everyone is capable of accommodating an entire fist into their vagina. And that’s okay too.
- Gangbanging. It’s kind of hard to believe that there are women in real life who would willingly go into a gang bang situation. A threesome is one thing, but being surrounded by a crowd of horny men sounds more terrifying than arousing.
- Performing for a crowd. Making an amateur sex tape in the comfort of your home with someone you trust is about as wild as most women are willing to get. Some people are exhibitionists, and sex clubs do satisfy a certain demand, but you definitely have to be pretty comfortable with yourself to let people watch you have sex.
- Swinging. The stereotype of swingers is usually a bored middle aged couple whose children just left the nest. They’re looking for a way to spice up their relationship, and while that might work for some, not everyone is cut out for allowing their significant other to sleep with other people.
- Extreme BDSM. Of course there is a range of BDSM-related activities that anyone can enjoy, but there are lines that a lot of people aren’t willing to cross. Not every woman has it in her to be a dominatrix, and trying to fake it probably won’t have the desired effect.