There’s literally nothing I love more than decorating for holidays, and Halloween has to be one of my favorite. It’s the one time of year to get as freaky, creepy, and downright insane as possible and everyone is totally into it. I try to find as many “out there” items to put around my house, both inside and out, every year, and this year I’ve found possibly my favorite thing ever. Home Depot is selling an animated LED skeleton dog* and I’ve literally never wanted anything more.
This will definitely freak people out. This battery-operated LED skeleton dog (the AAA batteries are included, which is even better!) has creepy red eyes that light up and makes some scary sound effects that will make anyone who comes knocking run away in terror instead. I’m into it!
You could say he’s “bad to the bone.” I mean, I’m going to, anyway. The dog is 12-inches tall and will stand on guard wherever you put him (though Home Depot does suggest you keep him indoors). They promise the sound effects are “authentic” as well, so try not to get too freaked out yourself!
The reviews say it all: people LOVE this thing. All 67 reviews on the Home Depot website for the Animated LED Halloween Skeleton Dog, as he’s known, are pretty much 5-star. There was only one person who complained that the dog’s barking went on too long, but even that person thought it was a fun decoration. However, another reviewer mentioned that they put chain leashes on a couple of the dogs and put them in the front yard to freak people out for Halloween. Great idea!
If you want your own skeleton dog, you can grab one on the Home Depot website. For only $19.99, you can get one of these bad boys shipped right to your door. They also offer Ship to Store if you don’t trust your delivery person and would rather pick it up yourself. Total steal either way!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!