When you’re dating a guy, chances are you spend lots of time texting him when you can’t be together. While most of your messages are probably just small talk about what you’re doing during your day and when you’re going to hang out next, there’s no reason you shouldn’t try sending him these cute texts just to make him smile and brighten his day.
- Just wanted you to know I’m thinking about you. This is simple but no less heartwarming because of it. Chances are, the guy you’re seeing will enjoy cute texts like these because they convey just how much he’s on your mind. He’ll get a bit of an ego boost knowing how stuck on him you are and it’ll definitely put a smile on his face.
- How did I get so lucky? If you’re in an official relationship, it’s always nice to remind your partner how special you think they are. While no doubt he’s lucky to be with you too, there’s nothing wrong with letting him know just how much you love him being your boyfriend and cherish your time together.
- No one makes me smile quite like you. This is one of those cute texts that is guaranteed to stay on his mind for the rest of the day, especially if you guys are still in the honeymoon stage. It’ll also be a major ego boost again because he’ll love knowing he’s able to make you happier than anyone else could.
- Miss you, babe. Everyone likes to be missed. Even if you’ve only been away from each other for a few days or so, letting him know that you miss his company and want to be with him again is pretty adorable, you have to admit. He’ll love getting this!
- I’m so glad we met. Another one that’s just a lovely general message to send your boyfriend (or even the guy you’ve just started seriously dating). It’s such a simple text but also a really sweet one that lets him know you’ve been reflecting on your relationship and appreciating how well it’s going.
- You make me so happy. Awww, isn’t that sweet? Love is wonderful, especially when it’s fresh, so if you’re head over heels for the guy and feeling over the moon, why not let him know? Being demonstrative with your feelings is key to a strong, healthy relationship and he’ll love hearing about it.
- Hope you’re having a great day 🙂 It’s the smiley face that makes this such a cute message. Send this in the morning before he heads out to work and you’ll set him up for a wonderful day.
- Nothing to say, just letting you know how much I love you. Obviously this only works if you’re in the stage of your relationship where you can say “I love you” without things being awkward. Assuming that’s the case, send this ASAP. You’ll be glad you did, and he will too. This is the king of cute texts your guy will adore.