Generally speaking, Drake’s flattered rather than offended when the ladies in the audience at his concerts decide to take off their lingerie and throw it on stage. He’ll often remark on how impressed he is by some of them, even — like when a woman caught his attention by throwing her 36G bra at him during a show at Madison Square Garden in New York. However, there are some occasions when the “Hotline Bling” rapper would prefer you keep your undergarments on your body, particularly when his son his at the show.
- While performing in Los Angeles, Drake made a plea to audience members. “I can’t talk about t***ies tonight in LA,” he told the crowd. This earned him more than a few boos. However, he clarified it was because his young son, Adonis, was there watching.
- Drake asked women to “keep your bras on.” Of course, after the trend picked up steam in recent weeks, more and more women hoped to throw their bras on stage at Drake in case he decided to comment on their impressive size. Not in LA!
- Adonis Graham is only 5 years old. His mother is French artist Sophie Brussaux. Drake and Brussaux dated briefly in 2017 and Adonis was born in October that year. However, Drake initially denied the boy was his and only after a DNA test did he take responsibility for his son.
- Drake has actually proved to be a decent father. After it was proven that Adonis was his in 2018, Drake suddenly changed his tune and said he was excited about fatherhood. “We have found ourselves in a situation and we are both equally responsible,” he said. “Now I’m just really excited to be a great father.”
- The rapper spent a lot of time with Adonis out of the spotlight before going public. While he was accused of trying to hide the boy by keeping him a secret after he was born, Drake insisted his low profile was just so that he could have a bit of normal father/son time. “I want to be able to go places with my son and share memories with my son,” he said in an interview with Lil Yachty. “I don’t want to feel like just because of a life choice I made to be a ‘celebrity’ that I got to make everybody live under this blanket…I just wanted to free myself of that.”
- Hopefully, everyone respected Drake’s requests. While it’s unlikely a 5-year-old boy would understand the significance of women throwing lingerie on stage for his dad, it’s still better to keep it clean. Here’s hoping the audience listened to his request.
#drake out here in #LA wildin tonight 😭😭 #concert #losangeles #viralpost #trendingpost #explorepage✨ #fypppppppppppppppp #foryou #fyppppppppp #hiphopmusic #fyp #rapmusic #itsallablurtour #21savage #drizzy #hollywood
View this post on Instagram