A Florida woman was arrested earlier this month after she reportedly used her feet to choke her fiance while he was driving a car. Emma Elizabeth Chase, from Green Cove Springs, is only 4’11,” but she still has a considerable amount of strength which she was happy to use against her partner.
- Officers were called to the Mobil gas station on U.S. Highway 27/441 after receiving reports of a fight. Once there, they found Chase and her boyfriend having some major drama, according to Village News.
- It’s unclear what led Chase to strike out. However, her fiance told an officer from the Lady Lake Police Department that he was driving in his car with Chase in the passenger seat when she began to use her feet to choke him.
- Other passengers in the car corroborated his story. One of the passengers in the back seat told police he heard Chase’s fiance saying, “I can’t breathe.” However, Chase still wouldn’t loosen her grip on his neck.
- Emma Chase was arrested and charged with domestic battery. She was booked into the Lake County Jail on $1,000 bond. It’s unclear whether or not she’s still there or if she paid up. Her arraignment is believed to be forthcoming.
- The couple has been engaged for about a year. However, it’s unclear whether their relationship ended due to this incident or if they’re still giving it a go.