Most of us will likely never so much as set foot on a yacht, let alone have one of our own. Not being rich sucks, but you can at least feel like you just won the lottery by getting a life-sized inflatable speedboat from Amazon. Bored Panda uncovered this gem and oh man, I NEED IT (and so do you).
- It can fit six people. Admittedly, I don’t really have six friends, so I’d never be able to fill this to maximum capacity. However, I do love snacks, so I’m sure I’d be able to fill up the extra space.
- You can be up and running in no time. According to someone who (presumably) owns the boat, it only takes about 20 minutes to blow this thing up from start to finish. That means you can order on Amazon Prime today, get it in a couple of days, and be off on the high seas the same day. I’m into it!
- It feels kinda luxurious even if it doesn’t feel like the real thing. Then again, if you’ve never been on a yacht or any other fancy boat, you probably wouldn’t notice the difference. I’m being a bit tongue in cheek about the luxury factor here, but it is a cool concept and is a lot of fun too.
- It has seating and a built-in inflatable cooler. You need to stay hydrated on a hot day, and thankfully this puppy comes with a dedicated inflatable cooler built-in. Pop in your Diet Cokes, your Bacardi Breezers, or whatever else you’re drinking (along with a bit of ice, of course) and you’re off running. There’s also plenty of inflatable seating for your friends, dogs, and again, your snacks.
- You can’t really row it anywhere. This is unlike a speedboat in that it’s not really going anywhere. There’s no motor on it and it doesn’t come with oars or anything—it’s just meant to float so you can chill and relax in the sun. That’s not a bad thing! Pool floats aren’t a new thing, but one big enough for you and all your BFFs? That’s an invention we’ve needed forever.