With summer finally here, I plan on spending as much time as I can poolside, soaking up the sun (once I apply copious amounts of SPF 50+, of course), enjoying some fine beverages, and floating around in the water on a comfy pool float. I’ve bought plenty of novelty floats over the years – this light-up swan is one of my all-time favorites – but this year I’m celebrating my love of snacking with this giant sushi roll pool float* complete with chopstick doodles.
Who doesn’t love a good sushi roll? I’ll eat sushi all year round, but it’s particularly delicious in summer because it’s light and refreshing on hot days. Reminding myself of just how good sushi is 24/7 with this pool float is kind of a no-brainer. Plus, it’s just a lot of fun, don’t you think?
It’s the perfect size for lounging. Swimline’s sushi pool float measures 60 inches – yes, that’s five feet – in diameter, so there’s plenty of room to spread eagle on it while you work on your tan. That being said, the brand insists it can actually fit three to five people on it if you’re not selfish and like to share. (I am and I do not.)
It’s easy to inflate and deflate. It’ll be a whole lot easier if you have an electric pump, but if you have a huge lung capacity and a lot of willpower, you could blow this up manually. And while it’s made of really durable, UV-resistant vinyl, if you do happen to spring a leak, it comes with a patch kit so you can fix it right up.
Convinced you need this yet? Swimline’s sushi roll pool float can be purchased from Amazon for around $50. Given that it comes not just with the float but with chopstick doodles, that’s a pretty good deal. Think of all the fun you’ll have in the water this year!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sale completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support.
“Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome gecoach” o”n text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!