When you’re feeling like you just need to shut out the world and indulge in a little self-care, you can always pull out this heart-shaped waffle maker, cook yourself up a stack, and live your best life full of self-love.
- It’s not just for waffles. Apparently you can make loads of other delectable treats in this thing, from paninis to hash browns to biscuit pizzas, whatever that even is. Basically, you’re not limited and the world is your oyster. If you can imagine it, you can (maybe?) make it in this waffle maker.
- It’s lightweight and heats up in no time. That means you can take it with you while traveling or when sleeping over at your guy’s/lady’s house and have breakfast ready to go in just a few minutes. If you’re in college, this is also apparently good for college dorm rooms. Plus, I imagine your roommates will really love you if you make them some.
- It even comes with a recipe book! You may already have your favorite waffle recipe, but just in case you’re short on ideas or want to try something new, the machine comes with a recipe book full of different things you can make.
- It’s mini, and little things are cute. I mean, they totally are, right? There are other waffle makers out there that make giant heart (or other) shaped waffles, but there’s something extra adorable about a mini heart waffle. Call me a romantic, but I think it’s really sweet!
- Nearly 3,000 people can’t be wrong. The Amazon reviews speak for themselves here. This waffle maker is cheap, it works well, and it’s super cute. What more could you ask for? Whether you live alone or even just want to make a romantic breakfast for yourself and your partner, you can’t beat heart-shaped waffles.