You’re normally one of the smartest, most independent and confident women in the world, yet you become a total mess when a guy you like isn’t texting you back. It’s hard to accept that the guy you’re all about doesn’t feel the same way about you but, if he’s not eagerly writing you, that’s the reality you have to face and move on.
- He’s not man enough to tell you he doesn’t like you. He’s choosing to be a big fat baby and just not answer your text messages instead. Again, it’s his choice, but that doesn’t mean it’s a smart one. You should be glad because he just proved that he’s a man-child, heavy on the child part. Why would you even care about someone who’s so immature?
- If he liked you, he would blow up your phone. Guys can get super clingy when it comes to texting the objects of their affection. They love to tell you what they ate for lunch and what’s going on at work and whatever other random things pop into their head. Remember this: if he liked you, he would be texting you every single second.
- You ignore people you don’t like. It’s tough to remember this, but you have to. When you’ve had a horrible date or a guy’s a total creeper, you don’t want to talk to him anymore. It’s not always the right decision but it’s the one that you make. This guy’s doing the exact same thing.
- He’s just going to ignore you later. If you text him and he answers, he’s just going to stop texting in a few hours or a day. You would be ignoring the inevitable and that’s no fun.
- You can’t be the only one chasing. There’s nothing wrong with making the first move, but this wouldn’t be the first move. It would just be a stupid one. You don’t want to be the only chaser in this new relationship, so put down the phone.
- He’s already moved on. Here’s a simple formula: if he’s not thinking about you, he’s not texting you. Guys don’t spend a million hours decoding messages the way that you and your friends do. If you’re telling yourself that maybe he’s shy or scared or just not sure what to say to you, you’re dreaming.
- You have your answer. When a guy ghosts you, no matter how long you’ve been texting/talking/dating, you tend to think that he should just tell you how he feels. But if he’s ignoring you and you haven’t gotten a text in days, you have your answer. It’s the clearest signal you could possibly get. So accept it and find a guy who actually wants to contact you. He’s definitely out there.