While some people would argue that iced coffee season is coming to a close, anyone with sense knows that iced coffee has no season – it’s eternal. Thankfully, International Delight knows what’s up and has decided that autumn is the perfect time to release ready-to-drink Reese’s Iced Coffee. You literally just grab a carton off the shelf and get pouring. So excited!!
This is the beverage collab of dreams. International Delight teamed up with The Hershey Company to make Reese’s Iced coffee, which combines classy, creamy coffee with the classic peanut butter cup taste you love. Talk about a marriage made in heaven.
They’re taking iced coffee to new levels. As Rebecca Grad, brand manager for International Delight Iced Coffee said in a press release: “REESE’S pairing of chocolate and peanut butter is iconic, and as the leader in iced coffee, we could not think of a better partner to bring a unique and decadent experience to fridges nationwide. This sweet and creamy mashup is going to take iced coffee and REESE’S lovers to tantalizing new levels.”
There’s not long to wait to get your hands on a carton (or a dozen). The new International Delight Reese’s Iced Coffee will be sold in 64-ounce cartons for around $3.99. It’ll start appearing in stores nationwide beginning early next month.
Thankfully, it’s not a limited-edition release. In fact, it’s going to be a permanent addition to the brand’s lineup. What could be better?
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!