Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein had no shortage of friends in high places throughout his adult life, but given the scope and depravity of his crimes against underage and vulnerable young women, those he associated with are under just as much suspicion in the public as he was. Much has been made of Epstein’s friendship with President Bill Clinton while in office, and it doesn’t bode well that new evidence seems to suggest plenty of young girls went with Epstein to visit Clinton at the White House, according to the Daily Mail.
Epstein visited the White House 17 times while Clinton was in office. Most of those visits happened during the first few years of Clinton’s term, and during all of those visits, young girls accompanied Epstein, according to visitor logs obtained by the Daily Mail.
Eight different women accompanied Epstein over the years. Four of these women were known to be Epstein’s girlfriends at the time. However, at least four other women also came along for the trips between 1993 and 1995.
Who were the guests? Logs showed Celina Midelfart, then 21, Eva Andersson-Dubin, then 33, Francis Jardine, reportedly in her 20s at the time, and his one-time girlfriend turned madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, who was 32 at the time. Jennifer Garrison, Shelley Gafni, Jennifer Driver, and Lyoubov Orlova also joined him on other occasions.
At one point, Epstein brought a woman to the White House twice in a single day. Visitor Logs showed that Midelfart, now 48, went to the White House twice on July 28, 1994, once at 2 p.m. and another at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of this visit and any of the others is not known and wasn’t recorded.
Epstein seemed to feel right at home with Clinton. Footage appears to show Epstein kept framed pictures of himself at the podium of the White House Briefing Room at his mansion in Palm Beach. In other words, he was not only comfortable with the president, he clearly felt in mixing with Clinton that it was where he belonged.
It’s unclear if this connection between Clinton and Epstein will be investigated further. The FBI continues its work and could announce new charges or developments at any time.
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!