Khloe Kardashian claimed that mom Kris Jenner “f—-ed up bigtime” in an explosive argument to air in this week’s episode of “The Kardashians.” In the episode, the pair get into a heated argument, though the teaser trailer doesn’t immediately reveal what they’re fighting about. However, given the drama surrounding Khloe’s baby daddy Tristan Thompson, it could very well have to do with him.
- Khloe is not happy with Kris. In the clip, the Good American founder tells her mom off for not owning up to her mistakes. “Whenever you’re ready to admit to me that you f—-ed up big time with me,” Khloe says, before Kris cuts her off, insisting, “I did not f— up big time.”
- Khloe doesn’t feel like anyone in her family cares about her thoughts or feelings. “I’m never f—-ing heard. We put a Band-Aid over a bullet hole,” she points out in the teaser. However, Kris still won’t back down, coming back with, “No, you misunderstood. You’re just somewhere else, you’re spiraling.”
- There are obviously issues between Tristan and Khloe. While Khloe insists she will never again get into a romantic situation with the father of her two children, she does want to be on civil terms with him for the sake of 5-year-old True and 14-month-old Tatum.
- However, her family seems to have forgotten all about it. The women in the Kardashian family don’t seem to care that Khloe was cheated on multiple times by Tristan and had her trust shattered and her heart broken. Instead, they continue to act like the sun shines out of his backside and accept him wholeheartedly. Heck, even Kim Kardashian was singing his praises last week and claiming he’s such a wonderful dad.
- Kris claims that she always has Khloe’s best interests at heart. “I think you just have to be there for your kid and follow their lead,” she told E! News in 2018 when the first cheating scandal came out. “I’m not in that relationship or in that situation, so I really trust Khloe. She’s so smart and such a great girl and she’ll figure it out.”