Halloween is just around the corner, and if you’re throwing a party for the big night or just expecting a bunch of trick-or-treaters, why not start preparing now? Your classic black cats and jack o’lanterns will work just fine, but you should definitely switch things up this year with this light-up pineapple of skulls.
- Why a pineapple? I don’t know and I almost don’t want to know. Pineapples aren’t really the first things you think of when you think about Halloween, but they’re ridiculously appropriate when you cover them with a bunch of skulls.
- Pineapples do have another meaning… According to the Pier1 website, pineapples are an international symbol of hospitality, so you might be trying to freak anyone out who comes to your house on October 31st but you’re also sending the message that they’re totally welcome. I’m into it.
- It contains 16 LED lights. The pineapple of skulls comes with the AAA batteries you need to operate it and its 16 LED lights light up in a solid continuous color. I’d love it if it flashed like a strobe light, but maybe that’s overkill considering it’s a PINEAPPLE OF SKULLS.
- It’s hand-crafted and hand-painted. I love Pier 1 for the weird stuff they come up with for every holiday and this is no different. Even better, the things they sell are super high quality and the pineapple of skulls really does feel high quality and it looks it too. Maybe that’s because it’s hand-painted and hand-crafted. The level of details in the skulls is actually really impressive.
- What are you waiting for? I have no doubt whatsoever that the pineapple of skulls is going to sell out well before Halloween comes around, so you’ll want to grab one of these soon before that happens and you miss out. Get your own LED pineapple of skulls at the Pier 1 website HERE.