Fall is finally here, and while the weather still hasn’t gotten the memo temperature-wise, rest assured that we’re getting there. To really help get in the autumn spirit, the best thing to do is surround yourself with all things seasonal, and that means all things pumpkin spice. Admittedly, I’m not really into pumpkin spice lattes, but Pillsbury’s Pumpkin Spice Rolls are just the treat I’m on board for and they’re back for 2021.
Who doesn’t want the smell of Pillsbury pumpkin spice rolls wafting through their house? They appear around this time of year every year, and just in time. The smell of them baking fills your entire house with delicious Pillsbury goodness for hours. It’s to die for!
They’re the classic cinnamon buns you love with a twist. As you probably know, Pillsbury cinnamon buns are made in collaboration with Cinnabon. That same base recipe is here, but these ones come with pumpkin spice icing.
They take less than 30 minutes to bake. The package instructs you to put them in the oven for 25 to 29 minutes, and you should slather on the icing the minute they come out of the oven so that they’re deliciously gooey. So good!
Pillsbury Grands! Pumpkin Spice Rolls are now available at retailers nationwide. Each of the canisters has five “big rolls,” which makes for a delicious treat for you and your loved ones (or all for you).
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!