I love sci-fi movies but for some reason, I never really got into Star Wars. I’ve seen a couple of them but they were just never my thing. However, I might change my stance on that now that I’ve discovered that I can get paid $1,000 to watch every Star Wars movie back-to-back.
CableTV.com is behind the offer. They’re looking for someone to sit through all 10 Star Wars movies in a row, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi as well as the prequels The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. Plus, don’t forget two of the sequels, The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, not to mention Solo and Rogue One. Whew!
$1,000 is a nice chunk of change. Getting paid to watch all the movies — which according to CableTV.com will take about 22 hours and 25 minutes — sounds like a pretty sweet deal, but you will have to work a bit by basically liveblogging your thoughts and feelings about the movies on social media while you watch, not that that’s very hard.
You’ll get plenty of swag too. In addition to Blu-Rays of all the Star Wars movies, the lucky candidate will also be awarded with some cool merch including an R2-D2 popcorn popper, a Chewbacca onesie, and a Han Solo Nerf blaster. Pretty sweet!
So how can you get in on it? To apply, you’ll need to fill out an application that includes a 200-word or less explanation of why you think you’re the perfect candidate. This job is open to US citizens only and you have to be older than 18 to apply. Applications are open until December 11 and the chosen candidate will complete their task before the new movie, The Rise of Skywalker, hits theaters later this month. You can apply via the CableTV.com site HERE.
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!