While you might feel your best in a brand new pair of pretty lacy underwear, your boyfriend might be of the opinion that it’s all coming off anyway, so what’s the point? No matter which side you fall on, there’s one thing that you likely DO love, and that’s Harry Potter. Good news: there’s some Harry Potter-themed lingerie out there and it could be yours super shortly.
- It’s a Gryffindor-esque uniform. If you’re thinking that you’re going to be buying a bra and panty set with Harry’s face on it or something, that’s not the case (although that sounds pretty awesome). This outfit, billed as the Yandy Brave Magical Student Fantasy Lingerie Costume, though the brand is careful not to draw any official comparisons to the wizarding franchise. It’s a hot student uniform that seems to be based on the Gryffindor one. So that means that, yup, the classic gold, grey, and burgundy colors are totally represented. Since everyone seems to agree that this is the best of the HP houses, this makes a ton of sense. And since the student/teacher thing is a pretty common fantasy, you can probably see where the idea originated from…
- It’s part of a larger “fantasy” collection. The website, Yandy.com, which is selling this lingerie set has dabbled in this stuff before. They’ve got a bunch of “Fantasy Lingerie” sets and their original inspiration is all fantasy, from movies to novels to fairy tales. If your own fantasy is to look like The Little Mermaid or Snow White (or maybe that’s your boyfriend’s), then you can rest assured that you can find lingerie sets here. Phew.
- The brand is successful AF. Yandy.com previously sold Disney princess lingerie sets and they were super popular. In fact, when they debuted that collection, they ran out of their stock within 72 hours.
- It’s not super expensive. Usually, when you hear about something super cool like this in the fashion world, your first question is, “Is it ridiculously pricey?” And, usually, the answer is “Yes.” And then you’re sad for a moment and go back to your regular life. That’s totally not the case here. The original line of Harry Potter lingerie was actually really cheap (well, as lingerie goes), and it ranges from $22 to $44. However, there’s only one set left, that will cost you $47.95, which seems reasonable if spicing up your love life is on your wish list this holiday season.
- You can order it online. Yup, there’s more good news: you can order this lingerie set online and you don’t even have to leave your apartment. Who wants to brave the malls at this time of year (or anytime, really)? As long as you spend $60 on Yandy.com, you won’t have to pay for shipping, and you should get your outfit within a few days. Thankfully, there are a few other cool sets to buy, so you won’t have any trouble choosing more to get that total up.
- It’s not one size fits all — it’s made for all body types. Body positivity is thankfully all the rage these days. While a decade ago or even a few years ago it might seem like this lingerie set would only come in a small size, times have changed. You can buy this Harry Potter set in a small, medium, large, x-large, or plus size. That’s the best news ever, right? Why should you stress out about your body when you’re supposed to be getting cozy with your boyfriend? Talk about a way to kill the mood.
- It sounds pretty magical. According to the copy written on Yandy.com, you’re going to look super magical in this outfit: “Cast a bewitching spell in this exclusive Brave Magical Student Fantasy lingerie costume featuring a sheer, grey lace crop top with a white collar, a sheer, burgundy high waisted panty with a grey lace trim, a cheeky cut back, removable burgundy and gold suspenders, and a matching striped tie. (Glasses and wand not included.).” Why save your Harry Potter costume for Halloween? It sounds like tonight is the perfect time to break this one out (well, maybe a few nights from now, since you have to order it online).
- Customer reviews are super good for this Harry Potter lingerie. This all sounds amazing… but how do women feel about the uniform-inspired lingerie? Pretty great, as it turns out. The reviews on the site are really positive. Some women have said that the set fits kind of small, so it might be a smart idea to get a larger size than you think you need. So what are you waiting for? Why not ask your BF for this set for Christmas (since it’s basically a gift for him, too). Or if you can’t wait that long, you can totally order this Gryffindor uniform today and surprise your boyfriend this weekend. Totally magical.