If you consider yourself a bit of a foodie, an all-you-can-eat buffet is probably like utopia. The idea of having a smorgasbord of delicious treats in front of you with no limits on how much you can indulge is pretty great. However, most establishments do put some kind of limit in place, usually in terms of how long you can stay and pig out. Well, one woman on TikTok decided to put that to the test.
- Madison (@ugh_madison) hit up Cici’s Pizza’s all-you-can-eat pizza buffet. The restaurant offers unlimited pizza and cinnamon rolls for $8.49, but is it REALLY unlimited? She decided to find out. “Seeing how long it takes to get kicked out of Cici’s pizza buffet,” she titled her rvideo.
- Pizza is pretty filling. Part of the reason Cici’s likely decided to offer an all-you-can-eat option is that, well, people can’t eat that much pizza, surely? The dough makes it very filling, so it’s unlikely they were going to lose much money. However, they hadn’t met Madison yet.
- Madison ate pizza for hours and took a few breaks to play arcade games. However, after a few rounds, she hit up some more pizza since she “didn’t come here to play games … [she] came here to get her $9 worth.”
- She started to get full eight hours after she got there. At that point, she started to clean up her table and call it a day. It was only then that a Cici’s employee came over to her and asked her to leave since she’d been there for longer than two hours (which is apparently the time limit). “They just made a new rule, I’m sorry. I’m just letting you know,” the worker told her.
- Did Madison get her money’s worth? Most people would say yes, especially since she only paid about $9 for unlimited pizza and cinnamon rolls. Either way, her viewers were loving her attempts, with one person writing, “You’re my hero Madison, I need you to know that.”
They said im “eating too much” at the all you can eat buffet 😔 did i have all i can eat?