One way to keep a relationship fresh and exciting is to always be looking for ways to surprise your partner. It’s only natural that some of those surprises will be of a sensual nature. It’s up to both partners to be looking for ways to do something unexpected. However, if you ladies are looking to give your boyfriend some sexual surprises, here are some things you can try. We promise he’ll enjoy it.
- Speak in a foreign language. If you can speak a foreign language in a sexy, seductive tone (or even just fluently), it’s bound to turn a guy on. He doesn’t have to understand what you’re saying and the words don’t even need to be dirty or sensual. It’s all about the way you say them. That being said, don’t be afraid to express your feelings and desires in another tongue.
- Run a bath for two. Shower sex is awesome, at least most of the time. However, bathing together can be far more romantic and intimate for couples. Arrange sexual surprises for your boyfriend by drawing a bath. Add in some bubbles and invite him to join you. Presumably, you’ll either be naked or in a bikini, so there’s little doubt he’ll find it hot. Then, you two can spend the evening washing and massaging each other.
- Send him some naughty texts. Being so overtly sexual, especially if you’re usually not, will be a major surprise. You can’t go wrong sending risque messages to a guy. Any time of day or night, no matter where he is, he’ll be pleasantly surprised. You don’t even need to send nudes, though there’s obviously nothing wrong with that. Text him something naughty to let him know you’re thinking about him. Let him know that you’ll be ready to get down the next time you see him. Anything that can be construed as being a little naughty will do the trick. Plus, it’ll build up some anticipation for the next time you’re together.
- Start a food fight. While this surprise doesn’t sound sexual in nature, it can go there. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be in middle school to have a food fight. Obviously, the cleanup will be a little less fun. However, try a two-person food fight with your partner. Most guys will never make the first move when it comes to this messy activity, but if you do it, he’ll definitely go along. It’s just pure, unadulterated fun. In the end, you’ll both be covered in food for the other person to lick off, which will be super hot. The best part is your boyfriend will never see it coming. It brings out the kid in him, and that’s extremely attractive.
- Go skinny dipping. Admittedly, this isn’t exactly thinking outside the box, but a lot of guys will be a little too shy to ask their girlfriends to go skinny dipping. It will definitely be a surprise for him if you bring up the idea (and if you make the experience sexual). The other option is not even bringing it up and just getting things started. If you do it, he’s sure to follow suit.
- Have misdirection sex. Guys are always in the mood to get in on, right? It’s not entirely true but almost. Anyway, one sexual surprise would be to say something to indicate that getting laid is off the table for the night. When he’s basically written off his chance, you turn the tables and surprise him by being the one to initiate intimacy. He’ll likely be quick to forgive you for tricking him.
- Wake him up with a… special gift. Come on, who doesn’t love the idea of being woken up by their partner cuddling up next to them and kissing them? If you really want to give your boyfriend a sexy surprise, gently wake him up and surprise him with a roll in the hay. Let’s be honest, most relationships are lacking when it comes to morning sex, but it’s well worth the time.
- Bust out some costumes. Playing dress-up for your boyfriend definitely qualifies as a sexy surprise. The trick is to dress up like something he likes. If he’s into Star Wars, dress up as Princess Leia. If he’s into country music, wear a short skirt and cowboy boots. If nothing else, just wear the jersey of his favorite sports team (and presumably nothing else). Whatever you wear, putting on a special outfit is just a fun way to spice things up.
- Find a new location. Most long-term couples have most of their sex in bed, but try surprising your boyfriend by having sex in a new place. It could be the couch, the kitchen, or even the dark corner of your basement if you’re feeling brave. If you really want to blow his mind, lure him to a fancy hotel to give both of you a special night.
- Give him a private dance. Of all the sexual surprises on this list, this one might be the best. When in doubt, you can always give your boyfriend a little striptease. You may be a little intimidated at first, but by no means do you have to be a professional dancer to do this. He’s the only one that gets to see it, so it’s not like you have to put on a professional show. Remember that if he wouldn’t be with you if he wasn’t attracted to you, so even if your dance moves aren’t the best, he’s bound to enjoy it. Also, remind him that there’s no touching unless you say it’s okay.
Things to keep in mind when planning your boyfriend’s sexual surprises
- Don’t do anything you’re not comfortable with. Giving your boyfriend a sexual surprise will definitely go down a treat, but that doesn’t mean it should come at the expense of your personal comfort. If there are certain acts you think he’s interested in but that you’re not, leave them out. You should never do things you don’t like in bed just to please your partner.
- Don’t do anything your boyfriend wouldn’t be comfortable with either. The same goes for your partner. Consider his needs when planning your surprise. You want him to be turned on, not freaked out. Think about his sexual tastes and his dislikes and use them to put together an experience he won’t soon forget (in a good way).
- However, don’t be afraid to experiment. The point here is to surprise your boyfriend. That means doing something outside the box. Doing the same old thing isn’t going to do the trick, so you should try and be brave and do something different. You never know, you might just discover something you really like too.