He’s still on Tinder.
And he was “last active” 3 hours ago.
You’re rarely his plus one.
He won’t take you to the party but he’ll booty-call you after.
Everything else is a bigger priority than you.
His boys, his job, his mom, his dog………….. you.
He doesn’t do anything to make you feel special.
How hard is it to get a girl flowers?
He’s unambitious and has no future.
If he doesn’t feel good about himself, he can’t be good for you.
It’s been weeks and you’re nowhere near relationship territory.
Trying to figure out where his head is at is a headache.
It’s been months and he’s not saying “I love you.”
And in a few more months, you’ll still be in the same place.
He’s not clean.
Showering is a must-have, not a nice-to-have.
The sex is terrible.
No foreplay, no rhythm, no connection, no orgasm.
He’s hooking up with other girls, or flirts as if he wants to be.
If a guy wants to date other women, you should let him.
He’s warm with you in private but acts like you’re his buddy in public.
You’re not his secret friend.
He’s never on time.
Punctuality, or lack thereof, is a great indicator of how considerate someone is in general.
He needs to borrow money.
He drinks way too much.
As if that weren’t bad enough, you have to deal with limp penis too.
He stays out way too late ALL the time.
If he still lives to party, he’s not ready for a girlfriend.
And we’re not talking about poker.
If he doesn’t think you’re worth it, he’s not worth it.
Saying he’ll be there in 5 minutes when he’s still 10 min away is okay; saying he’s at work when he’s actually throwing back brews at a bar is not.
If he’s not there for you when you’re upset or when you need something, what’s the point?
He’s weird about his phone.
Guys who have good intentions don’t cover their phone when they get a text.
His friends pity you.
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!