Look, I’m just going to give it to you straight: I’m a sugar addict. I love it in all its forms, from cakes to cookies and especially candy. Soft, chewy candies are probably my #1 boo, and gummy bears are a total classic. That’s why when I found this 5-pound bag of gummy bears on Amazon, I ordered quicker than you can say “Type II diabetes.”
I know I’m stating the obvious here, but that’s a LOT of gummy bears. Generally speaking, I try to buy smaller bags of candy when I do buy it because otherwise I know I’ll sit and eat the whole thing at once. I don’t really trust myself around a 5-pound bag of gummy bears but I couldn’t just sit bag and NOT buy them. What kind of fool do I look like?
They’re downright delicious. These gummy bears are from a brand called A Great Surprise, and several of the reviewers that bought them claimed that they’re even better than Haribo Gold Bears. Considering that Haribo tends to be the gold standard, that’s a pretty big statement. I mean, it’s pretty hard to go wrong with candy anyway, but BETTER than Haribo? SOLD.
Who doesn’t love gummy bears? You can bring them to the office to keep around for an after-lunch snack for you and your colleagues, bring them to parties, give them to the kids you babysit so they’re bouncing off the walls for when their parents come home, or just hog them all to yourself. Personally, I’m greedy so I’ll be keeping them all for me and I’m not sharing with anyone!
For just over $20, you really can’t complain. Considering that a single bag of gummy bears can be over $1 at the shop and only includes maybe 2 oz of product (that’s a guesstimate, don’t hold me to it), I feel like $22 for 5 pounds is a total bargain, and I’m all about the bargains. And the sugar—definitely the sugar.
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!