When it comes to pleasing a woman, the first thing that comes to mind is her vagina. But women have other parts of their body that are just as sensitive. We’re just full of erogenous zones that are dying to be touched, caressed, and given lots of attention. While no man (or woman) has enough hands to play with all the erogenous zones at once, knowing that they exist and giving them some kisses or fingertip action is important to providing a great sexual experience.
So, hot spots like the clitoris and G-spot aside, here are seven other parts of a woman’s body that deserve lots and lots of attention.
- Lips. We kiss not just because our mouths are first and foremost on our face, but because it feels so damn good on the lips. The lips are soft and supple pillows that are sensitive as hell. So don’t just kiss them, run your finger over them, or grab an ice cube and act out something from a cheesy romance novel for fun.
- Nape of the neck. At the nape of the neck, there’s a whole boatload of nerves that long to be touched. Whether it’s a kiss, a playful bite, or your fingertips, you want to push her hair to the side and acknowledge that extremely sensitive part of her body. Touching the nape of a woman neck, in any way, always ends in goosebumps for her. Actually, her whole neck is an erogenous zone, but the nape, because it’s at the base of the brain where a lot of nerves come together, is a sure ticket to arousal.
- Behind the knees. If a woman has never been touched on the skin behind her knees, she may have no idea just how good it feels. Whether it’s a massage of the legs where a light amount of pressure is applied or some soft kisses, the area behind a woman’s knees is always looking for some extra special attention.
- Nipples. Similar to the clitoris, women’s nipples have varying degrees of sensitivity. Some women even claim to have had an orgasm just from nipple stimulation alone! While touching the boobs, in general, provides for the release of the love hormone, oxytocin, spreading that attention around to the nipples, too, is the complete package of pleasure.
- Ears. Although the entire ear is pretty sensitive to the touch, it’s the earlobe that should really be adored. From kissing, to biting, to grazing her lobe with your lips while whispering some hot and heavy dirty talk while giving a woman’s ears attention is like whoa.
- Lower back. The base of a woman’s back, just like the nape of her neck, is a cluster of nerves all for the touching. Giving a woman’s lower back kisses or a massages also relaxes her pelvic area and makes for some pretty hot foreplay.
- Inner thighs. The inner thighs, especially the closer you get to the vagina, is basically a party for nerves. While the inner thighs may require a little more “oomph” to get those nerves feeling good, it’s all worth it. There’s also the teasing factor that comes with being so close to the vagina, but yet still not close enough.