Halloween is coming, and it’s the perfect opportunity to take yourself on a mini vacation and stay somewhere nice and haunted. What better place to stay than at the Addams Family mansion? If you make your booking quickly, you might just be able to make it happen.
- The place is available in conjunction with the new Addams Family animated movie. The new animated Addams Family cartoon came out on Friday, so Booking.com got in on the promotional action by opening up the spooky mansion for guests at the end of October.
- It’s actually a brownstone in the middle of Brooklyn. The mansion isn’t so much a mansion as it is a 3,700 square foot townhouse in the middle of Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. But hey, it’s set up to be spooky, scary, and altogether kooky just like the real Addams Family mansion. Plus, the interiors are designed to reflect scenes from the iconic movie/TV series, so you’ll feel like you’re right in the middle of the action.
- It can accommodate up to four guests. There are three bedrooms in the townhouse and up to four people can stay at a time, so you can bring your partner, friends, or even family members to join in on the fun.
- You’ll have to be quick—it’s only available for a limited time. As you can probably imagine, they can’t just keep the Addams Family mansion open forever, and it’ll only be able for booking for four nights at the end of this month.
- So how can you stay there? Reservations will be open for the mansion from 12 p.m. EST on October 28th. You’ll have to be quick, because no doubt it’ll be booked up in no time and you really don’t want to miss out. Bookmark this page so you can be ready.