Is there anything better than getting in bed at the end of a long day in comfy PJs and a big fluffy pillow and just chillin’? If you’d have asked me this question yesterday, I would have said no. However, today I know about the baguette body pillow and I’ve realized the error of my ways.
- It’s almost three feet long! The baguette body pillow measures in at 29.5″ in length, so about two and a half feet. That means you can use it as a regular pillow for your head or prop up a leg and use it as a full body pillow. AMAZING.
- It’s super soft, lightweight, and easy to clean. You can actually throw this in the washing machine if you need to, though I assume that’s just the cover and not the whole pillow with the stuffing. It’s filled with high-quality plush cotton and won’t lose its shape over time.
- You can even use it for back support. If you work at a desk all day, you probably know the importance of lumbar support. Thankfully, you can prop this baguette body pillow behind you and voila, you’re guaranteed to be pain-free (or at least a lot more comfortable).
- Who doesn’t love bread? Seriously, everyone loves bread, and baguettes are the best of the best. Having this on your couch or in your bed is guaranteed to brighten up your day AND make your chill time even more relaxing. Frankly, I don’t trust people who don’t love bread. Do you?
- It would make a great gift. Let’s be honest, who’s going to get your BFF, sibling, or colleague a baguette pillow for the next gift-giving occasion? Probably no one. That’s why you should do it—it’s something they’ll always remember and you’ll always be remembered as someone who gives unique, thoughtful, hilarious gifts. Win-win!