Do you have an interesting perspective on love and life? If so, we’d LOVE to hear from you!
Here at Bolde, our goal is to start discussions around topics that millennial women are already talking about, but in a way that feels like a real conversation we’d actually have with our girlfriends. We’re not “polished” or artificial like a lot of what’s out there — our style is raw, uncensored, and brutally honest.
So tell us your stories. Share with us your unique views on dating, happiness, fashion, beauty, career, health, and anything else that you’re passionate about.
We’re bored with the same old angles on the same old stories — if you are too, and you want to connect with our rapidly growing audience of amazing, strong, self-determined millennial women, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (And, for the record, yes, we pay for what we publish!)
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!