Nature is a miraculous thing, full of creatures great and small that help our ecosystem and are just downright adorable. Speaking of adorable, when’s the last time you stopped to admire bumblebee butts? Probably not, but it’s about time you change all that and give their little furry backsides the homage they deserve.
I think bumble bee butts are cutest thing pic.twitter.com/XVWsMR8Lbk
— Carly (@Carly_Osgood) May 6, 2018
- Bumblebee butts are really cute — don’t @ me. I’m not the only one who thinks so, either. I’m not the one who started this trend! People have been writing about how adorable bumblebee butts are for a while now, so really, I’m kinda late to the trend.
- Bumblebees in general are pretty great. They’re incredibly important to our ecosystem and make our world a better place to live in. They’re not like wasps, which are nasty and mean and horrible and don’t belong on this earth. Bumblebees are the best and should stay around forever. Sadly, some breeds are becoming endangered thanks to humans, so we need do something to change that.
- There are so many terrible things going on in the world and bumblebee butts offer some relief. Is it silly and ridiculous to think bumblebee butts are hilarious/adorable/fun? Sure, but who cares? The world is falling apart every second of every day and sometimes you just need a bit of a break! So what if people want to crack up over pictures of an insect’s fuzzy bum?
- Frankly, we could use more trends like this. What other animals have unexpectedly cute backsides? Bears? Monkeys? Dogs? This adorable animal butt trend doesn’t have to start and end with bumblebees — there’s more out there for us to laugh about, I know it!
- No seriously, they’re really adorable. I know it defies all rhyme or reason but you know I’m right. Just one look and you’ll be convinced too, I know it.
wow bumblebee butts are cute af
— Ki 🕷 (@kianayaell) May 4, 2018
Bumble Bee butts sticking out of flowers is my favorite thing I’ve seen on the internet today pic.twitter.com/5zHS5eXa5l
— Daniel T. Clark, M.A. (@Danieldcclark) May 6, 2018
THERE’S A BUMBLE BEE IN MY HOME AND IT’S MASSIVE AND SUPER CUTE I GOTTA HELP HIS FLUFFY BUTT
— Autumɳ ❄️ (@LeafyAkiko) May 4, 2018