There’s nothing more relaxing than sitting down at the end of a long day (or in the middle of a chill afternoon… or immediately upon waking) and enjoying some delicious snacks. Nacho Cheese Doritos are my ultimate treat, but I also enjoy Cheetos (crunchy only). One thing I don’t love, however, is getting all the dust all over my fingers which is nearly impossible to get off. The answer? A product called Chip Fingers*, clearly.
- No more messy fingers! Chip Fingers are exactly what they sound like: protective covers for your fingertips so that you can enjoy messier snacks with impunity. You just slip them onto your fingertips and dig in unimpeded. It’s shocking to me that such a simple but genius product wasn’t invented sooner.
- They’re totally reusable! Chip Fingers are made from silicone, meaning you can wash them after use and then put them on again the next time you’re ready for a snack. This is not only good for your wallet but good for the environment too. They’re even dishwasher-safe!
- They come in a variety of colors. Because you have to express your individuality even while snacking, you can get Chip Fingers in hot pink, blue, green, purple, red, and turquoise. In other words, there’s something for everyone!
- They’re not just for chips, obviously. Despite the name, Chip Fingers can be used with any messy foods you’re eating or even as fingertip protectors when you’re in the kitchen. I feel like I’ll end up using mine a lot when I’m cooking curries since I tend to use a lot of turmeric which always ends up staining my fingers. See? Get creative!
- They’re one size fits all. Since they’re made of semi-flexible silicone, that means they can fit fingertips of all sizes so you don’t have to worry about them not working for you.
- At $13.99 a pack, they’re a total bargain. Seriously, I just ordered mine. You can get yours on Amazon HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and therefore may make a small profit from any purchase completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!