There’s nothing more relaxing than sitting down at the end of a long day (or in the middle of a chill afternoon… or immediately upon waking) and enjoying some delicious snacks. Nacho Cheese Doritos are my ultimate treat, but I also enjoy Cheetos (crunchy only). One thing I don’t love, however, is getting all the dust all over my fingers which is nearly impossible to get off. The answer? A product called Chip Fingers*, clearly.
No more messy fingers! Chip Fingers are exactly what they sound like: protective covers for your fingertips so that you can enjoy messier snacks with impunity. You just slip them onto your fingertips and dig in unimpeded. It’s shocking to me that such a simple but genius product wasn’t invented sooner.
They’re totally reusable! Chip Fingers are made from silicone, meaning you can wash them after use and then put them on again the next time you’re ready for a snack. This is not only good for your wallet but good for the environment too. They’re even dishwasher-safe!
They come in a variety of colors. Because you have to express your individuality even while snacking, you can get Chip Fingers in hot pink, blue, green, purple, red, and turquoise. In other words, there’s something for everyone!
They’re not just for chips, obviously. Despite the name, Chip Fingers can be used with any messy foods you’re eating or even as fingertip protectors when you’re in the kitchen. I feel like I’ll end up using mine a lot when I’m cooking curries since I tend to use a lot of turmeric which always ends up staining my fingers. See? Get creative!
They’re one size fits all. Since they’re made of semi-flexible silicone, that means they can fit fingertips of all sizes so you don’t have to worry about them not working for you.
At $13.99 a pack, they’re a total bargain. Seriously, I just ordered mine. You can get yours on Amazon HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and therefore may make a small profit from any purchase completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!