While I believe every woman is unique and special, I’m a bit of a weird one. I’m complicated and confusing sometimes, which is why I need a guy who won’t mind taking the time to figure me out.
- I’m not that great of a conversationalist. I’m not the easiest person to talk to and in the past I’ve scared away many a man because of my off-beat social skills. I’ve come to realize that I’m not one of those girls who just nods her heads in agreement to everything a guy says. I’m a lot more complex than that; nothing is ever black and white. I know that can be frustrating, but I’m sure there’s a guy out there who’ll get me.
- I see the world in a really unique way. Ever since I was young, people would comment on how weird I am, and I’m still that strange adult who doesn’t take things at face value. There’s always something more to be discovered or thought of. I can’t just take what a guy says to me as gospel. I’m challenging to interact with in an intellectual sense, so any guy who wants to date me had better be warned.
- My emotions are kinda like a rollercoaster. Complicated girls are known to also be a little emotionally unstable. I’m no exception. I could get upset over literally anything and it would take a guy who’s really patient and understands where I’m coming from when I lose it out of nowhere to put up with me. Honestly, I know for a fact that there are some guys out there who love to deal with a dramatic girl, I just have to find one.
- I basically just need a guy who’s smart. You can’t really be a complicated woman without being generally intelligent, and I only seem to get along with guys who, like me, have a higher than average IQ. I’ve actually broken up with guys who are just too simple-minded to understand me. It’s usually the genius types who actually understand what I’m all about.
- I’ve gone through a lot of ups and downs in my life. No one’s born complicated—it takes a lot of crazy life events to get a person to that point, and boy, do I have some stories. I’ve been through the ringer, so to speak. I almost died when I was a little kid, my parents divorced when I was 10, and I had a life-threatening illness at 25. Life isn’t simple for me. If there’s a guy out there who understands and appreciates all that, I’d really like to meet him.
- At least I keep things interesting. When you date a girl who’s considered complicated, there’s never a dull moment. I don’t see things the way most people do, so a relationship with me isn’t going to be an easy ride and hey, some guys like that. At least they’ll always have something to talk about when people ask, “Hey, how’s the girlfriend doing?” I have to remember that there are a lot of guys out there who like the challenge of being with someone like me.
- I play really hard to get. I can’t tell you the number of relationships I’ve missed out on because I was playing too hard to get. I don’t mean to act that way, it’s just what happens because I’m so conflicted about letting guys in. I’m simultaneously afraid of being in a relationship while already really wanting one. I don’t know what my problem is sometimes.
- I need a guy who’s willing to work for it. I make guys really work for my love and attention. Most give up, but a few have held on in the past and those are the kinds of guys I should be with. I guess it’s a good thing that I’m so difficult to deal with because once I meet a guy who wants to deal with me, I know he really likes me.