I pride myself on not having enemies. I’m actually on decent terms (or simply no terms at all) with my exes, I try not to burn bridges when I leave jobs or end friendships, and I generally don’t hold any ill will towards anyone… mostly. If you do have a really toxic ex or a former boss who treated you like crap, why not put their face on the bullseye of this personalized dart board*?
- It’s a healthy way to release pent-up anger. While I obviously would never suggest throwing actual darts at someone who’s done you wrong or harming them in any way, putting their face on a personalized dart board and throwing some magnetic darts at it is relatively harmless, right?
- It’s great for exes, bad bosses, or anyone else. Since it’s personalized, that means you can put the face of whoever you’d like on it, whether that’s your super shady former best friend, your a-hole boss, or, I dunno, maybe you still really hate Ramsay Bolton from Game of Thrones. Express your wrath via this dart board!
- It’s available in two different sizes. You can get a small one that’s just under 10″ or a large one that’s about 18″ depending on how much space you have to hang it. There’s a price difference between the two as well, with the small personalized dart board running £34.99 (about $43) and the large priced at £44.99 (about $55).
- It would make a great gift. Any way you slice it, a personalized dart board with the face of someone you don’t like as the bullseye is hilarious to anyone with a healthy sense of humor. Whether you’re getting it for a friend who recently went through a bad breakup or a partner who just quit their terrible job, this is a great lighthearted gift to give them for sure.
- So how do you get it? The personalized dart board is available via Prezzybox, which is a UK-based site that ships everywhere in the world. All you need is a photo of the face you want on the board and you’re ready to go. You can place your order HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!