Dr Pepper may be best known for its impossible-to-replicate blend of 23 different flavors in one, but the brand is no longer satisfied with the status quo. In fact, they’re now ready to turn the infamous soda into a dessert by releasing FANtastic Chocolate, a chocolate-flavored version (duh!) of the classic that I have a feeling you’re going to love.
Dr Pepper and chocolate? Hmm, I’m not sure… I feel you! When I first heard about it, I wasn’t convinced either. Chocolate in carbonated soda form? Nah. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized how genius it was.
Even if it’s not delicious, it’ll at least be intriguing. The thing about Dr Pepper FANtastic Chocolate is that even if it doesn’t end up being better than the original soda (how could it ever be?!) and even if it sounds kinda weird and unappealing, I can pretty much bet you’ll want to taste it out of curiosity alone. Am I right?
It’s all about the football on this one. Dr Pepper FANtastic Chocolate is being released in time for the kick-off of football season and the cans celebrate the sport with little chocolate footballs adorning the classic burgundy color scheme. If you love football, you’ll want to pay attention to the rest of this article…
You won’t be able to buy this at stores. As you might have guessed, there won’t be cases of Dr Pepper FANtastic Chocolate flooding store shelves. Instead, you’ll have to buy a regular ol’ Dr Pepper product and scan your QR code as proof of purchase. From there, you’ll have to create a “Pepper Perks” account and after you earn enough points, you can redeem them to grab the limited-edition flavor.
So what’s this about football? In addition to being able to grab a can of chocolate-flavored Dr Pepper, you’ll also be in with a chance to win a trip to the College Football Playoff National Championship, which is a pretty cool perk. Good luck!
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!