If you loved Capri Sun pouches as a kid and wish you could relive your long-gone youth as an adult, you’re in luck. Amazon is selling freezable drink pouches that you can fill with the beverage of your choice (hello, wine)!
- There are 50 in a pack, so you have plenty to pass around. If you’re throwing a pool party or heading out to the beach with your friends, fill these suckers up with your favorite wines, cocktails, or even beers, pack up the cooler, and be on your way.
- They’re BPA-free, so no nasties. That’s always a good thing. They’re also phthalate-free and non-toxic, so you can mix up some kid-friendly concoctions and pass them on to the little ones without worrying about their health.
- They come with cool colored straws! I mean, they kinda had to, but still. The straws are all different colors and the pouches even come with a funnel to make the pouches easier to fill up. I don’t know about you, but I’m sold.
- The zip-closures can be opened and re-sealed so you can use them more than once. No need to grab a totally different pouch when you’re finished one drink—just unzip the one you have, re-fill it, zip it back up and you’re good to go.
- They hold 16 oz, so you won’t need to refill too often. Two cups of liquid per pouch is a pretty good amount, especially if you happen to be filling the pouches with wine. Maybe sip slowly so you don’t get too wrecked too quickly… or not!
- They’re freezable, so frozen margaritas are totally an option. Pop these in the freezer a few hours before you head out and you’re golden. Cold drinks are great, but frozen ones in the summer are even better, duh. What’s not to love?