You’ve been shotgunning White Claw all summer but now that the weather is getting colder, you might be feeling like the whole spiked seltzer thing is coming to an end and you need to switch your beverage of choice. Not so! A hard seltzer advent calendar exists for all of your boozy holiday needs.
- The calendar comes from Give Them Beer. The online shop is basically your new BFF when it comes to alcoholic tipples. For $59, you get an amazing holiday-themed decorative box (complete with Santa hats and stockings) filled with hard seltzer. What more do you need?
- The calendar comes with 12 of the best hard seltzers. Yes, that means there’s a can of White Claw involved. However, the advent calendar also comes with 11 other hard seltzers that customers have voted as their favorite. They come from brands including Wild Basin, Rita’s, and even Corona. They won’t give too many specifics about what you can expect since they don’t want to ruin the surprise, but they do insist that the seltzers “have been hand-selected to include a variety of brands and flavors from across the [US] that actually taste good.”
- This is basically the best gift ever. Whether you need something for your Secret Santa at work or you want to hook your BFFs up this Christmas, the hard seltzer advent calendar is THE gift of 2019, I think. If your recipient loves to kick back with a nice can of spiked seltzer at the end of a long day, you’ll basically become their personal hero.
- They’re available in limited numbers. Perhaps unsurprisingly, these advent calendars are very likely to sell out, so you’ll need to order yours soon to ensure you get one (or 10) before they’re gone. They’re available for delivery from November, so don’t be afraid to grab more than one if you don’t want to wait for the 12 days of Christmas to have a treat.
- If hard seltzer isn’t your thing, there are other versions. Maybe you prefer a wine advent calendar or even a beer advent calendar. Well, you’re in luck—Give Them Beer has those too! It might be time to get a good chunk of your Christmas shopping done now, don’t you think?