They always say “bitch” like it’s a bad thing. When you’re a boss bitch, you’re confident, empowered and don’t give a damn what others think. Sounds good, doesn’t it? You still get to have a great personality and be compassionate. You just don’t take crap off of others who don’t matter. You owe it to yourself to finally be a boss. You’ll feel stronger and be happier than ever before in just a few short steps.
- Embrace your flaws. Bosses don’t care if their thigh jiggle or their hair isn’t trendy enough. They’re able to do all the things they want to do. They don’t hide from the world. The get up in front of thousands and proudly embrace their flaws, inside and out.
- Push the naysayers out of your life. What makes a boss bitch so strong? They surround themselves with the people who care about them and vice versa. They have no problem telling all the naysayers and back stabbers to GTFO. Without all the negativity in their lives, they’re more confident and free to do what they want.
- Do what makes you happy. Tired of doing the dead end job every day or sitting around being the good little girl? Get off your ass right now and figure out what makes you happy. Do whatever you have to do to change your life and start doing things that make you happy. After all, you’re the only one who’s truly responsible for your own happiness.
- Impress only yourself. Stop worrying about trying to impress people who don’t matter. Seriously, what have those people done for you lately? Their opinions don’t matter. You only have to impress yourself. It’s your opinion that matters, not theirs.
- Stay focused on your goals. Do you keep putting your dreams off? Why? Get rid of your distractions and go for it. The friends and family who really love you will understand. The rest don’t matter. Take time for you and work on achieving the goals that’ll make you happy. You deserve it and don’t let anyone else tell you differently.
- Don’t apologize. You’re a boss. You don’t apologize. Okay, so if you’ve really done something really bad, you might want to apologize, but otherwise, forget it. Who cares if you make a mistake? People can just deal with it. Besides, mistakes are just valuable experience, so really, you didn’t do anything to ever apologize for.
- Stand up for those you care about. Bosses aren’t completely selfish, despite what some might think. They just don’t waste time on those who aren’t important to them. True boss bitches stand up for the ones they love. They have plenty of strength to go around. Be strong and don’t let anyone push your loved ones around.
- Be assertive. You keep trying to say or do something only to let others quiet you down or push you to the side. No longer. Starting now, you’re going to be assertive. Speak your mind. Sure, they might call you a bitch, but just smile and say “thank you.” Go out and do what you want. Don’t let anyone push you to the side again.
- Get your swagger on. Have you ever watched a boss walk? They stand up tall and walk into a room like they own the place. They have swagger and it shows. Anytime you walk down the street or into a room, be cocky and confident. Act like you really do own everything around you. Be a boss and everyone will notice.
- Accept who you are in this moment. Bosses know they can change. They also know that means accepting who they are. Maybe their job sucks or they just got dumped. They might not be happy at that moment, but they accept it. They then work to change it and do what makes them happy. Accept, change what you can and move on. It’s that simple.
- Define yourself based on nothing but you. People are so jealous of a boss bitch because they don’t need anyone else to define them. That’s right. Stop trying to define yourself based on whether your single or not or how many friends you have or how much you make. None of that matters. Be true to yourself. You don’t need a man or a thousand friends on social media to make you a better person. Spend some time alone and learn who you are.
- Be straightforward. Yes, you will get called a bitch for this. Think of it as compliment and a sign you’re doing this whole boss thing right. Life’s too short to be subtle all the time. Say what you mean and get on with it. You don’t have to be mean about it, but skip the small talk and get down to the point. For instance, if you’re going to break up, just be honest with the guy, tell him what went wrong and that it’s over. It might seem harsh, but it’s better than sugar coating everything and wasting time.
- Stick to your standards. If you want to be a boss, the final step is to set your own standards. Do you only want to eat green M&Ms? Fine. Stick to it. Obviously, you should probably have more serious standards such as only dating guys who have their own car and a steady job. It’s not bitchy. It’s making sure you get what you want from life and nothing less.
Congratulations. You’re now ready to be a boss. Embrace the name calling. They’re just all jealous they can’t be you.