Given the runaway success of Netflix’s Tiger King, it was only natural that merchandise for the show and its infamous stars would start popping up. However, I’m pretty sure I’ve found potentially the best commemorative (and functional!) item ever: Joe Exotic condoms*. Yes, they exist, and hilariously, they provide “big cat protection.”
They’re “Tiger King-sized.” How big is that, you ask? “Not that big, according to Jeff,” say online retailer Firebox, the company behind the Joe Exotic condoms. They’ll help “keep your Maldonado Passage disease-free,” they explain.
No, they’re not official merchandise. While they are real condoms and are totally usable, they’re not actually associated with Joe Exotic, Tiger King, or Netflix in any way. However, there is a nifty little cartoon drawing of Joe and one of his tigers on the package, so it’s still a fun novelty item to have.
You get four Joe Exotic condoms per order. That’s “one for you and your two husbands and a spare,” the item description teases. It doesn’t seem like very many, but let’s be real: how many Joe Exotic condoms do you really need? (That’s a rhetorical question – don’t answer it.)
They only cost about $12.50, so what do you have to lose? Sure, $12.50 might seem a lot to pay for a novelty item, but it’s actually a really hilarious and fun idea for the Tiger King lover in your life. Whether you’re buying them for yourself or a friend who got totally obsessed with the series, it seems like a pretty nominal investment to make.
So where can you order yours? The four-pack of Joe Exotic condoms can be purchased from Firebox HERE.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we really appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!